- Weekly Bible Study–from September-May, we offer weekly bible study on different books of the bible. In recent years, we have studied Mark, Luke-Acts, Isaiah and the wisdom books (Proverbs, Job, Song of Solomon, Sirach and Ecclesiasticus).
- Book discussions–Recent books include: The Sabbath as Resistance by Walter Brueggeman, and Between the World and Me, by Ta-henisi Coates.
- Seasonal classes on prayer and other topics during Advent and Lent, to prepare for Christmas and Easter. We have also offered quiet days during those seasons.
- Education for Ministry (EFM) group. This is a four year program in which participants study the Old Testament, the New Testament, Church History and Theology, They meet weekly from September-June, and pray together, share their spiritual journey’s and reflect on their lives and faith. Mentors are: Elbert Rogers and Alan Yount.
- Confirmation classes which also serve as inquirers’ classes for those who want to learn more about the Christian faith as well as the Episcopal Church.
- Field trips to see exhibits or performances that enrich our faith life.